Even commercials are more tolerable when you're relaxing in the plush comfort of this six-piece sectional seating group. You'll love the luxury of its two power recliners on each end that feature power headrests. Between those, you'll find an armless recliner, an armless chair, a corner wedge and a multifunctional storage console with cupholders.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
(1) MPOL#810-KA Manual Armless Recliner
(1) MPOL#811LPH-KA Power Left Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MPOL#811RPH-KA Power Right Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MPOL#840-KA Armless Chair
(1) MPOL#850-KA Corner Wedge
(1) MPOL#860-KA Entertainment Console
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
Bizmark Grey, Slate
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion cordless battery pack
- P2: Power seat and headrest provides stress-relieving comfort
- Features integrated USB charger with patent-pending Parker Switch ON/OFF function for managing power draw
- High Quality Mechanism and Motor
- Heavy-duty, high performance fabric cover ideal for kids and pets
- Decorative top stitching in contrasting thread adds eye-catching character
- Traditional bench seat design is perfect for stretching across and napping
- Wide, curved track arm and picture-frame back design complement any decorating style
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- Design ensures easy placement and mounting of a FreeMotion bracket and battery
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.