1. 100 Solid pine construction.
2. Six step multi color distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame.
4. Drawers feature wood stop to prevent drawer box to fall out when pulled. No metal glides.
5. Hand carved wooden pulls.
6. Iron mesh shelves finished with high quality oven treated paint.
1. First grade selected pine wood is a great value.
2. Six step finish protects the wood and your clothes. Our finish wont bleed or fade.
3. Mortise and tenon joints are among the strongest joints in woodworking. Each piece is handassembled to ensure its integrity and stability.
4. Drawer stop avoids accidents while pulling drawer out.
5. Beautiful unique pulls add to our hand crafted artisan look.
6. Oven treated pain on iron wont chip or peel.
- 100% Solid pine construction Six step multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame Drawers feature wood stop to prevent drawer box to fall out when pulled. No metal glides Hand carved wooden pulls Iron mesh shelves finished with high quality oven treated paint
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.